Friday, July 3, 2009

kini kembali

halo...

im back and now continue to think of some interesting things and events to share with u. Well, I have to admit that I'm not a good writer, be it academic or something casual like blog. I remembered a comment made by my friend who said that my writing is a "Malaysian English' which demoralized me to try any entry written in English. Sorry guys..I envy all of u, miss rambomadonna n miss nel for your ability to organize ur ideas and put in such a lovely and funny words..

still, i need to try. What is more, from now onwards, my blog will be shared with my friends who do not read and understand Bahasa Melayu, Bidayuh and Iban.

till then..chow

1 comment:

rambomadonna said...

miss white, u think i write in Queen's English meh? keep on blogging girl! takde skema jawapan untuk blog nie hahaha